Pink Ombre Hair!

Yeah, so...pink! I love it sooo much, although its not pink anymore because I washed it out :( I'm thinking about doing it turquoise/lilac before uni, but for these I will be forced to actually bleach my hair, or the colour will come out muddy. Hmm! But can this trend last forreeeevvverrrrr please, I LOVE ombre hair, its so amazing!

I'm also wearing an outfit of some sort above, but didn't really get a good picture! :( This was at my friends 20th at a bar in Oxford Street, and actually it was wearing this outfit that I was stopped by a street fashion photographer for London Lite, very exciting!

I was wearing a cream sheer shirt from eBay, vintage high waisted Levi shorts, suspender tights and shoe boot wedge heels. I wish I had a proper picture because I really liked this outfit!

Charlie x

8 comments:

Amy from Forever Curiouser said...

i agree, i think ombre hair is so much fun and looks awesome..the pink looks so pretty :) x

Steph0188 said...

Looks great, really love the pink- seen it on a few people now and it always looks great. Purple would also look ace I think.
Love the outfit, you little trend setter with getting your photo taken :)
x

Kelly said...

Love the pink, amazing.
I love ombre hair but little scared to try it on my own in case it turns out wrong.
Kelly
http://ohso-charming.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

So awesome. x hivenn

Anonymous said...

thats dip dye.. not hombre

Anonymous said...

Actually no, ombre is the term that refers to any two tone colour hair technique. Classic ombre is blonde tips on darker hair, but ombre can refer to any combination - including colours. It IS also known as dip-dye, but either term is correct.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous blog sites
http://www.notonfire.com/node/38250
http://www.xuanbg.com/node/64198
http://bestfriendxs.com/index.php?do=/blog/36533/simple-variables-around-assurance-santé-along-the-british/

Tom Cameron said...

And will be ordering more for plus size . plus size .