eBay is back up!

I should have really told you about this sooner (sorry!), but i'm selling some old clothes on eBay that I don't wear anymore - trust me, with some of these it breaks my little heart to see them go, but I just have far too many to take to Uni and I need money! So if you want to have a gander and see if theres anything you like, these are just some of the things that are up there.





Just to warn you though, I am selling other more boring stuff, including my mums/sisters old clothes, so don't be freaked out, haha :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


P.S.


Check back tomorrow for an AUSSIE COMPETITION/GIVEAWAY!

5 comments:

Redpath Rays said...

can you give me a link to your ebay page i cant find it thanks x

Anonymous said...

no link??

Charlie said...

My bad - its up now on the new post!

Tera Account said...

Thanks. I really enjoyed reading your blogs Tera Items. Will visit this website again for sure.

Haidée said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG :)

haideeandco.blogspot.com

haideeandco.blogspot.com

haideeandco.blogspot.com

haideeandco.blogspot.com

haideeandco.blogspot.com

haideeandco.blogspot.com