LEOPARD SPIRITHOOD!

FINALLY it feels good to be blogging again! I got my Spirit Hood today YAYYY and I love it! Sorry I look like a twat in the first couple of pictures, for some reason its really tempting to make an animal face when you're wearing this thing :)

A couple of downers on it though:
a) It probably wasn't worth what I paid for it. Which ended up being £130, including £80 for the scarf and £50 for P&P aswell as Customs charge. It's super cute though, so I don't regret it! Plus Spirit Hoods were really nice and hopefully will be able to sort something out with me over the £30 customs charge.
b) Lot of irritating, mean people have been taking the piss out of me/been annoyed at me for spending so much on it. But I never indulge myself, and I put this money aside to cheer myself up after exams. So I can spend my damn money how I want!

Some good things too...
a) Spirit Hoods is expanding to the UK, so I'll be able to get morrree muahahaa!
b) EVERYONE loves it! I don't even have to wear it up as a hood, for a more casual look, I wear it as a scarf with the hood hanging.
c) If you're in the US, its obviously not as expensive. And the half-hood equivalents are super cute and much cheaper.
d) OBVIOUSLY its fake fur, duh! I love animals - I don't wear them.

V&C Rating: 4 stars
You wanna check them out? Visit www.spirithoods.com/shop












11 comments:

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

Charlie you and the spirit hood look HOT! I LOVE it, and so what it cost that much? If you are gonna get lots of wear out of it during a/w and it makes you happy why not? I agree, I NEVER splurge and I've done it ONCE on my expensive topshop wedges! YUMYUMYUM :) So happy you finally got one! xxxxx

julia louise said...

OMG!! Too cute i:

http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Charlyyyy :)

Long time no comment honey bun.
It's good to see you're back, how are youu?

LOVE the boots, they're gorgeous.

xox

Charlotte said...

It is beautiful and I love it! I'm really very jealous - If I had the money the wolf one would be mine in an instant!

Seen a River Island lookalike I might have to make do with for now xx

such.is-jaHnice said...

Charlie,

After seeing this .. I must and I mean MUST have a Spirit Hood ! Only downfall is .. if it cost you 130 then it will cost me almost double to get it to Australia :|

Xo

Jahnice

Anna said...

spirit hood is gorgeous, and so's your blog! good on you for spending how you wanna spend. i know i do haha. great photos!

Freja Wewer Hjernøe said...

I've visited your blog before, and i really like it, and i find it very inspiring!
I hope you want to take a look at my blog to!
- and follow me back (:

www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Miri said...

I love it! Pretty sure if you ever wear anything with animal ears on it, you just have to make crazy faces :P xx

Hiroko said...

It's awesome regardless of what people might say! If you are happy with it then so what if you spent a bit on it.

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love that spirit hood..

-The Fashion Wh0re

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David