Well this is awkward.

Hey guys. I don't normally do these lame apology-style posts, but just thought i'd give you a quick update!

In a couple of hourse I get my A Level results - if you've seen my profile you'll know i'm on a GAP year to resit exams. For those of you who asked, i'm hoping to go to Leeds or Sheffield Uni :)

So basically i've spent the whole week freaking out and constantly going out and getting drunk to avoid thinking about today, which is why theres been no posts in like over a week!

If today goes well, all should go back to normal in a couple of days, but if it goes badly I might not want to do any outfit posts for a little while - hope you guys understand. Would be pretty devastating to know I put all this hard work in for nothing!

So good luck to anyone else getting results! And whatever happens today, I just hope it will be as quick and painless as possible!


9 comments:

Georgia said...

No need to apologise. I've got gcse results soon, and the nightmares have already set in :(
It would be mine

heartshapedbruise. said...

Best of luck for your exam results - hope all goes to plan :)

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

heartshapedbruise. said...

Best of luck for your exam results - hope all goes to plan :)

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

LadyBugSays ... said...

Good luck, no need to apologise!

Jessie said...

Good Luck! Everything will work out :)


xx
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Your Lady. said...

I'm at leeds met but live in yorkshire and I hear shefield is pretty good! what are you wanting to study? I will fully advise you if your course askes for a placements your DO NOt take a gap year lol
I took one and now on a plcement year and cant find a placement and it just seems like a waste. xx

* Reena Rai * said...

Good luck petal, I hope all goes well for u

H A N N A H ♥ said...

Hey gorgeous, I'm so sorry but I've been sooo busy I only just looked at your Formspring and saw what's been going on. I'm really sorry that things haven't worked out the way you planned :( must be so hard for you right now... But I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason. If I hadn't been really ill and had to drop out midway through A levels, I wouldn't be blogging or going to LCF! I'd be studying to be a primary school teacher right now and probably very bored! You'll have an absolutely amazing year, I know it. & your grades are brilliant!!! Definitley something to be VERY proud of. Uni is just tougher than ever to get into this year, and loads of people with grades as amazing as yours are being turned away :( but you'll be able to go next year for sure. Just make the most out of this gap year and enjoy yourself! Do something you've always wanted to do, go out loads, and make some memories you will never forget.

You're welcome to come and stay at my house anytime! We'll deffo have to see more of each other & go out clubbing sometime soon! Hope you're ok doll xxxxx

H A N N A H ♥ said...

PS: sorry about the uber long comment
PPS: LOVING all your latest outfit posts! They keep getting better and better :) xxx