Who doesn't?

Sorry for shitty quality photos! And knobbly knees, and dodgy posing...okay.

Become a fan of Vamps and Cardis on Facebook if you haven't already, its loads easier to keep up with the blog and when I post. Or better yet, Twitter (Click the 'Fan Page' or 'Twitter' speech bubbles on the left of the page)

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop Sale
Shark Tooth Necklace - eBay
Anchor Necklace - Topshop
Brogues - Leeds

Really into this surfer kind of jewellery, also I'm really fascinated by the Ocean as I want to be a marine biologist :) Although I'm terrified of sharks, but that just makes them all the more interesting to me, I love the thrill! Also...
Okay, tell me honestly, yes or no? I am actually obsessed by these stupidly expensive snoods from http://www.spirithoods.com/. Ke$ha, Lindsey Lohan and other celebs have been seen sporting various ones recently. There are tons of them for different animals, and to be fair some of the proceeds go towards charities of the animal hood you buy, but at $130 (£80) thats no cheap decision. I did find a cheap equivalent on a Japanese website, but I WANT THIS ONE :(


13 comments:

Melissa said...

i LOVE the snood! fab lace skirt!
xx

Amy from Forever Curiouser said...

snood is awesome, love le brougues :) x

Becky said...

I love your outfit!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Alanna =] said...

Oh WOW, I want one of those snoods now!! I'm sure there'll be cheaper ones in high street shops and ebay soon enough (I hope anyway!) x

Toyosi said...

Looking good! :) love the outfit and that skirt is gorgeous x

Niki said...

I love top! And i love those hoods ... want to have one but like you said it's not cheap decision!

wowowowzah said...

looooooooov that i<3ldn shirt !

Miri said...

Those hats are amazing. A store here sells them for AUS$20. They are soo warm and cuddly lol

Georgie said...

That skirt is amazing, I'm so need to check topshop's sales!
xx

Lottie said...

love it!

H A N N A H ♥ said...

love this outfit, and YESSSS buy the snood! it's amazing :)

Also, the nose stud in the previous post looks so good! Did it hurt? I'm a total baby but have wanted one foreverrr xxx

H A N N A H ♥ said...

love this outfit, and YESSSS buy the snood! it's amazing :)

Also, the nose stud in the previous post looks so good! Did it hurt? I'm a total baby but have wanted one foreverrr xxx

The Style PA said...

Just popped into Topshop and saw that skirt, so close to buying it but they didn't have my size!