Tie Dye Hareems - Yay or Nay?

(Become a fan of Vampires and Cardigans on Facebook if you haven't already, for easier tracking of blog updates. Click the 'Fan Page' speech bubble to the right of the page)

Wasn't sure about these ones, but I love them so much, so I hope you do too! I spotted them on the Topshop website MONTHS ago but they sold out in minutes. At only 28 pounds they were a steal for Topshop, so I snapped them up!

I turned nineteen last Friday :( Not very happy about it! I loved eighteen! But for my birthday I got my nose pierced :) It looks sooo lovely and not chavvy at all, though I get why some people think it is! I'll show you some pics of it soon but its still sore at the moment, so I'll wait a little bit :)

Oversized Jumper - Topshop
Tie Dye Hareems - Topshop
Shoes - New Look


Bought lots of new clothes with my birthday money, so keep an eye out for that in the future!

11 comments:

Kat said...

they're pretty awesome! happy birthday for friday :) hope you had an awesome day :D i know what you mean, i wish i could stay 18 forever! hehe

Holly said...

they are amazing!,X

Jessie said...

Love them! they look awesome on you.. and I am glad you matched it with gray!

Just so you know I added you to my sidebar of favorite blogs :)

xx
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Becky said...

They look gorgeous on you!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Holly GoLightly said...

i like it :)
very orignal & unique!

such.is-jaHnice said...

Those are pretty awesome and pretty, but I would never be able to pull something like that off – you however, do it with ease !!

Xo

Gem said...

oooh i love them :D hope you had a good birthday :D xxx

Sugar said...

hey i've just discovered your blog and i'm already addicted to it. I looove your style !

xx

LittleRachael said...

They look gorgeous on you - I'm not really sure if i'd be able to pull them off!!

You have a really great look!

Little Rachael Vintage
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Love them! They make your legs look really long! Which is kind of surprising since they have sort of horizontal lines.

xx, Melissa
http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

**OnYxStA** said...

YAY! But I dont think with such a dull top....but I do love them :)


http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/