Fairytales and Facebook

Heyyy kids, I'm back (again). Just been a weird few weeks, no excuses! I'm back on the old schedule now though, I didn't realise how much i'd miss blogging (and hearing from you guys!). So this is the Aussie event that I went to Saturday, joined by fellow bloggers Kavita of iheartvintagex and Hannah of London--Rose, aswell as our +1s, Louise, Josh, Maisy and Rachel. It was such an amazing evening, so thanks so much to Emma and the Aussie team for sorting it all out!

To cut a long story short, it was held at Avalon Club in Shoreditch, where we were treated to hair tips, having our hair styled and of course, free cocktails! The unexpected twist to the night were three actors wandering about claiming to be Prince Charming, Cinderella and Snow White. Though Prince Charming was yum, he was a well rumoured jigallo, and we spent the majority of the evening following the antics of the three as Cinderella and Snow White bitch fighted over him! Lol! So anyway, this is what I was wearing;

Flower crown - eBay (I got a lot of compliments for this!)
Top - New Look Boutique
Black slip - Primark
Shoes - New Look

Over the next couple of weeks there's going to be lots of new clothes, a 250 follower giveaway and lots of awesome things I can talk about now!;

Firstly, there will be a blog shop up soon. I need money, you need clothes. Sorted. I will just add though, that most of these clothes are just a clear out of my former 15-year-old fashion reject self. Although I also have some vintage, high street and random gorgeous items clothes (that look bad on me/i never wear/have many the same) aswell, this is just to warn you so you don't think I still walk around in red skinny jeans circa 2004 :)

Secondly, theres now a facebook page for Vampires-and-Cardigans. I will still give the link to my personal facebook if you want it, but this way you can keep up to date on new posts, events that are coming up and giveaways. So be sure to become a fan of Vampires-and-Cardigans, [here]

Finally, this is what Aussie gave me in my goody bag. A pair of cute earrings, a tiara, a fairytale mirror and, of course, Aussie 'Luscious Long' leave in conditioner. I tried it out yesterday, and WOW. My hair felt soooo good!
Check back soon! P.S. Its my birthday Friday :)



9 comments:

wofgtg said...

I visit your blog first time. It is so nice and lovely. I like your idea of blog.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

x.abigail said...

Welcome back!
I looooove your flower crown! It's gorgeous.
xx

LadyBugSays ... said...

That flower crown is so cute!

Amy said...

great belt, and lovely photos :) x

Stace said...

I agree with everyone about the floral headpiece - gorgeous!
sounds like an awesome night xx

scraped elbows said...

Oh, I adore your fairytale mirror and the flower crown so so much <3 xxx

Pippa said...

OH im so excited for my aussie party now! Yours looked amazing :)
Im so jealous!!!!
Also, would love to see the blogshop soon!!! xx

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

Charlie you are so ridiculously pretty, I hate you :(
Did you get winged earrings? I got some winged earrings but I don't really wear earrings haha, hannah fot this GORGEOUS necklace, I was so so jealous!
I hope to see you sometime soon lovely :) Glad you had a good night (even if you were stalking charming abit too much, eyyyy!) haha xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?