I'm back baby! Outfit Post and Aussie event photos!

So I'm officially back! Did you miss me? My exams are all done so now I'll be back to posting once every other day. Lots of exciting things coming up, and this was one of them! My first Aussie event was a 'Girls Night In' theme, at the Hempel Hotel in London.
I met the lovely Kavita of [iheartvintagex] and my friend Hannah of [London--rose] at Lancaster Gate, and as three girls who are prone to getting lost we arrived about half an hour late! But we were soon settled down with glasses of champagne and some magazines. Over the course of the night we got our hair and makeup done by proffessionals, aswell as a consultation with a stylist. Steven the stylist was very complimentary, so we all left feeling pretty good lol! And of course, we left with a gorgeous goody bag full of products, 2 Aussie hairsprays, an Aussie hair heat protecter and some MaxFactor Makeup. All gorgeous! Will definitely be put to good use. Thank you so much to Aussie, Emma and the other organisers!

This is what I wore;
Boyfriend Blazer - Primark
Top - Primark
Skirt - eBay
Tights - Topshop
Boots - eBay
Flower - New Look

Do you like the new blog revamp? If all goes well there should be a Giveaway in the next couple of weeks, as I went up quite a few followers when I was away and I wanted to thank you! The girls at the Aussie night made me realise what an achievement near 250 followers in 4 months is! There is another Aussie event (The Luscious Long tribe) with a theme in July, so keep an eye out for that!




P.S. I removed the last three posts I did, because they were terrible and just fillers really. If you want to take a look at them then ask me to put it back up, but they were just embarrassing to my blog lol!

11 comments:

Sophie said...

Is this an event you have to be personally invited to? It looks lush! I love Aussie products! xx

http://www.sophlewis.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Looks like you had an amazing time :)
http://www.glamourcupcake.com/
http://www.glamourcupcake.com/
http://www.glamourcupcake.com/

exchange links? x

steph0188 said...

You look like you had a great time & u look gorgeous xxx

Fashion Wh0re said...

Glad your back...Cute outfit and great pics you guys look great...

fashionjunkie said...

I love the mixed prints, it looks great - i actually thought it was a dress at first. Also, the colour of your hair is gorgeous!

www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

your hair looks gorgeous! i love your dress!

ABIGAIL NY said...

in love with your boots!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

XOXX

A.Co said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Nice event!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Niki said...

Great that you're back! I love your style and blog! Amazing boots btw :oD

Ciara said...

I'm in love with that skirt :) x

* Reena Rai * said...

It was such a fun night wasn't it?! Such a shame we didn't get a chance to chat, I don't think we've ever spoken in real life? The photos you girls took are amazing, I wish I'd taken more