Marlin's adventures under the sea


My lovely friend Louise and I went to London Aquarium today. Sorry the pics are a bit blurry as you shouldn't use flash on the animals :)

Blue striped dress - New Look

Cardigan - New Look

Grey bodycon skirt - Topshop

Grey socks - Primark

Doc Martens - eBay

Nothing of interest to say today, sorry this post isnt very exciting, did a bit of shopping after we went to the aquarium, so I will do picks with my amazing new buys :)

Charlie x

(Fashion competition still open for a little while - theres still time to enter!)

9 comments:

Clare said...

Ooh I like your boots! I so love aquariums...

tweet tweet tweet

x

Charly said...

I love the London Aquarium I haven't been for soo long! Cute outfit too :)

Charlyx

http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I used to have hair like that! I officially Love you! Red on top and black underneath, my red went all horrible though so I had to dye it out.

Megan. said...

I love Your Doc Martens... Beautiful.
xoxo


www.Livefastdieinchanel.blogspot.com

sophie said...

i love the aquarium! i haven't been in so long, hmm. you've inspired me to organise an aquarium outing.

sophie said...

oh ps i just started following you on bloglovin

Little Birds Words said...

I love your boots. I want them ;-)


Stop by some time x

http://littlebirdswords.blogspot.com/

Sophie Lewis said...

I love the boots. In response to the comment you left on my blog, yeah I know where Chingford is, weren't blazin' squad from there?! haha. I live in South, so opposite end from you. xx

Emma Jade said...

those docs are AWESOME!
xxx