Britain is well hung

Hey guys, about to go to dinner with my lovely friend Josie, so this will just be a quick one!

Vest top - Topshop

Tartan Shirt - Topshop

Shorts - Topshop

Tights - Topshop

Haha a very Topshop outfit! Sorry about my bra appearing there aswell whoops! Just incase you were wondering what the little black monster was that keeps appearing in my photos (No matter how hard I try to push her out :/) its my dog Holly, so I took a picture of her :) And my hair is HORRIBLE, it looks so split endy and mank, I apologise if you were eating while you saw the pictures.

The fashion competition closes tomorrow, so if you meant to do an entry and havent done so yet, you still have a chance! On Sunday i'm going to announce the finalists and put them up for the vote :) Aswell as revealing the prize!

And to all those in England who could've voted and didn't, nice one because we now have a hung parliment, which means we're f**ked. I'd pretty much lost faith in politics anyway, and this is just the kicker. Now theres going to be more corruption, dirty deals and negotiations while the country goes to pits. Oh, and Gordo is still in charge, even though Conservative won by over 2 million votes and 50 seats. Oh well, thats politics...in better news I voted for Green Party and they got their first ever seat, so thats good :)

Also one last thing, I just made a [twitter] account. I'm not sure about it yet, but I like doing about 6 facebook status updates a day and i'm sure my friends get irritated, so this will probably be better :) Would be nice to have some followers to encourage me though! Follow me, and just maybe you might get a laugh out of my antics. Or my stereotypical British sarcasm. Or not. Whatever. Right now i'm a loser with like one follower, so let me know if you have a twitter and i'll check it out :)

Laterrrrrrsssss

Charlie ♥





31 comments:

Little Birds Words said...

Your tights are really cool.
My Twitter is @JadeLarrah.

I'll follow you. You will love Twitter :)

x

Charly said...

I have the same prob, as soon as I start shooting my cat decides to come and get in the photo! Love the tights have wanted them for aaages this looks really cute!

Charlyx

http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love that outfit, you look awesome. You've got me thinking about making a twitter now...

http://littleragdoll1.blogspot.com/

annabelle said...

love those tights. i have some similar ones from topshop, they're eye catchers! X

xoLauraox09 said...

Love the tights and check shirt! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for them tights but they are always sold out :(
x x x x x

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

Awesome outfit, love the tights! And have to disagree, of course I hate the hung parliament, but would rather labour than the twats that are conservative anyday! Thank GOD my city has all labour seats except one who is lib dems, because Nick Clegg is the ehad of it haa!
So long as Nick doesn't do a con/libdem coalition we'll be fine. If not, then we're doomed. :/ xxx

Fashion Wh0re said...

LOVE YOUR PLAID SHIRT AND CUTE TIGHTS...

I'm on twitter @neesha19 i'll follow you

H A N N A H ♥ said...

oh yessss, that one follower is ME :)
& I'm very proud to be your first! haha!

Love this outfit - definitley something I'd wear xxx

Anonymous said...

Your vote for the Green Party wouldn't have counted because I'm guessing you don't live in Brighton where they did win a seat.

Lauren said...

Just you wait, you'll be a Twitter addict before you know it! I'm following you, I'm Hockey1989 :)

Love the tights! Gorgeous outfit <3

xxx.

Sarah said...

So pretty! Love those tights! xx

Julie said...

Ah cute outfit, loove the tights.

Julie@
http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

Charlie said...

@Anonymous Yeah, sorry I should have phrased that differently. My personal vote was a tactical one, as I am personally sick of the corruption/dodgy policies of the main parties, but I still wanted to vote. I just meant I'm really happy that they got a seat anyway :) I don't think I appreciated how likely it was that we would have a hung parliment, or I would have voted for Conservative or Lib Dem :)

Miri said...

Omg, I remember those topshop tights, I wanted to buy them but by the time I tried to do it the had sold out online =(

sophie said...

did you stay up to watch the results come in? my friends and i did and i was SO dead yesterday.
i wore those tights yesterday! though mine are from asos.

Melissa said...

awesome outfit! i love your tights :)

xx

Lauren said...

Charlie! You look amazing babe. You're definately the most stylish person on my friends list fo-sho mother fluffer :)

xox

CC said...

Love the tights! :)
Xx

* Reena Rai * said...

You look amazing, I think your hair doesn't look bad at all the colour is gorge. Also loving the tights

t said...

Cool look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

You never cease to amaze me in terms of style; and your hair looks fantastic - not at all split endy!

Love, love, love the picture of Holly - she is ADORABLE!! :)

factsss said...

looks great beautiful purple shirt

Wynne Prasetyo said...

i love the top and the thighs !

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I realised my first comment probably sounded really bitchy. I didn't mean it like that at all. Anyone can vote for who they like - at least they're getting to have their say :) Sorry! xx

Charlie said...

Haha thats okay! xx

Gracie Fox said...

Awesome look- I really want some of those tights! Pretty blog too.
Gracie,
foxvoxx.blogspot.com

Mode Junkie said...

i need those tights babe! they´re more than amazing (no word for that!). LOL and i think the bra coordinates well with the outfit, didn´t even notice it. soo all is well.
another great outfit!

xoxo

Suyinsays said...

YOU'RE SOOOO PRETTY!
xxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Leia said...

love the tights!

Fuji Files said...

The Topshop tights look so good!

xx FujiFiles

Teresa said...

Those heart tights are fabulous! Love the suspender action!

invasionista