Take me out of here!

Back to good old bedroom pics. Couldn't be bothered to walk the dog, sorry.

Top - Primark
Cardigan - Charity shop
Shorts - Topshop
Stockings - Tightsplease.com
Brogues - New Look
Sunglasses - Portobello Market

Totally OBSESSED with Watercolour by Pendulum, if you haven't heard it yet check it on Youtube, it is a total eargasm!!!
Been totally freaked out recently, due to a few brushes with 'paranormal activity'. I don't believe in that bullcrap, but seriously freaky shit has been going on. Being woken by bangs which have no source, really weird horrible dreams, aching body parts when I wake up, and perhaps the scariest, a lovebite on my neck which has no source. (You can kind of see it in one of the pics) Weird right?

And finally, I am aware this is not a vlog. I did do it, but its just a practicey one as I didn't think about what I was going to put in it so it ended up being a lame 3 minutes dancing about in my ebay clothes LOL. I will do one when I get an idea for one :)

Love you long time!...that sounded totally non sexual.

Charlie ♥

FEED THE FIRE, BREAK YOUR VISION, THROW YOUR FISTS UP, COME ON WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

24 comments:

xoLauraox09 said...

Love the outfit <3 Thats scary about the ghost thingy!

STARS AND SHOES- DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

x x x x

Kara said...

looking forward to the vlogs:) that paranormal stuff all scares the crap out of me, even the films where its blatantly fake:L im a wusss xx

Darling heart said...

Hey girly!Just to let you know I nominated you on my blog, to recieve the sweet blog award, love your blog and I definitely think you deserve it! Sorry if you've already been nominated x

Stevie Georgina said...

love the outfit :) I love your brogues so much! Plus the sunglasses look so good :D x

Julie said...

Really like this outfit, but the ghost shit is weird lmao.

+ i loove the colour of your cardie!

x

* Reena Rai * said...

Love those brogues. The paranormal stuff is really weird, freaks me out. I had a really random scary dream last night so not looking forward to sleeping tonight :(

steph0188 said...

You look bloody amazing, I love your style so much ♥ can I be u please xxx

H A N N A H ♥ said...

A) weirddddd paranormal goings on... spooky!

B) gorgeous outfit - especially those 'grandpa' socks (haha) with brouges. perfection!

C) I still wanna see the 3 minutes of prancing about lol, sounds pretty damn amazing :P

D) I LOVEEEEE THATTTT SONGGGGGG!!!!

...haha xxx

Ariel said...

That sounds horrible about the weird things that have been happening to you! Esp the lovebite thing...eeck so gross! Adorable outfit though :) x

Jess said...

yr bedroom is tres cute!! love the pink and nice brogues! ♥ x

tennillex said...

looove what your wearing, and your room is so cool! xx

fashionist__ahead said...

i love your top and your shoes..
:):)

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Cute outfit and your room is so cool!

Melissa said...

LOVE the mustard yellow colour of your cardi! perfect outfit :)

i love that song!!
xx

Iva said...

very cute!

Martinacore said...

You're a very cute teen ;)))
I love love love you're looks, and I love you're stylish city.

<3
I follow you, I hope you'll support me;)

Life is better with Converse said...

You're on my blog check it out!!!!
http://lauramito.typepad.com/blog/2010/05/the-side-braid.html

FRANCESCA GIUSTI said...

very nice!!! I love the top!!!
I follow u!
pass to mine and follow me too!!!
xoxo francesca ;)
http://fashionthrowmyblueeyes.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

hey, just found your blog and i like, particularly your quirkey style :) now following :D

http://fashionpeach17.blogspot.com

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

Oooh lovely outfit! I love the florally top and brogues x
Please enter my contest if you haven't already... ENTER HERE :) ♥♥

Cafe Fashionista said...

So this is basically the best outfit I have ever seen you wear. I love EVERYTHING about it!! :)

Pippa said...

Love the primark top and also matched with that gorgeous cardigan!! WANT one that colour :)
Follow me on twitter!!! Just started...not a clue how to use it! Please teach :) Sent a request to you i think :)
xxx

Mode Junkie said...

great outfit once again babe.

xoxo

umbrella-in-the-sun said...

amazing outfit

LOVVVVEEE THIS BLOG

defs following you !!

check my blog out if you get a chance ?:)

http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/