Fashion Competition Finalists!

*
So here are the four finalists! Thanks to everyone who entered, I had around 20 entries, all of them amazing! It was really hard to choose 4 finalists but I just loved all of these outfits! Now all thats left is for you guys to vote! I've put up a voting box in the left sidebar at the top of the page, so please vote for your favourites! The vote box closes in a week, so choose your favourites now!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARLY

A very girly outfit, grunged up by the messy hair, heeled boots and amazing chained armband and necklace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIEL

http://www.arrriiell.blogspot.com/
Two beautiful sketches of very different styles; on the left the oversized jumper and amazing Doc Martens makes a very on-trend outfit, and on the right nautical style shorts and gladiators for a simpler but still gorgeous look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANNAH

A grunge-meets-girly outfit, rocked up by holey stockings and suspenders. Accessorised with cute bracelets and amazing worker boots.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BETHANY

http://www.adelas-shoes.blogspot.com/
A cute nautical inspired top matched with a sweet white skirt with embroidery. Accessoried with gorgeous vintage-style red pumps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please get voting! There were so many more I wanted to include but its come down to just 4 girls, and I love all their styles! Please check out their blogs if you like what you see :) Sorry if you didn't win, but there will be more giveaways and competitions soon!

Thanks guys, new post on Monday!

Charlie ♥

21 comments:

Charly said...

Aww thank you sooo much for picking me Charlie, I can't believe it!

Charlyx

Charlie said...

No problem sweetie, your outfit is gorgeous! Esp. the chain! :) xx

heartshapedbruise. said...

Can't believe I forgot about this competition - stupid me & my absence from blogging, grr!

I guess I'll just have to vote instead..

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

amburrrrrrr said...

I love Bethanys outfit:]
and everybody elses

Ariel said...

Ah thank you for choosing me! So exciting! xxx

Lisa Drives A Van said...

Congratz to the finalists, i really love the first one <3

Julie said...

All the outfits are gorgeous, but i only could vote for one.

Well done girls on making it through to the finals :D

Julie@
http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, everyone has such amazing style. I think I have to go with...Charly! :)

H A N N A H ♥ said...

awww thanks for picking me charlie!!!! <3

H A N N A H ♥ said...

...also, random question, where did you get the poll from? I want to put one on my blog about what content people would like to see more of xxx

beth said...

AHH thank youu :) properly made my month with this. lovee all the other outfits ♥

fashionist__ahead said...

hey...
nice blog..
following..:):)

Melissa said...

all the outfits are gorgeous and I love the sketches, but my favourite would be charly's-i LOVE the chained armband and necklace!
xx

Charly said...

Hannah, I've made a poll on a uni blog and used a website called polldaddy which sets it up and gives you a widget code, but I think theres a blogger widget for it too, both work well!x

xoLauraox09 said...

Everyone looks great!....But I voted for Ariel :D

STARS AND SHOES - DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!

x x x x

MacKenzie said...

Hannah all the way (:

ww.mackenziemagic.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

well done to the winners x

Castor Pollux said...

all of them look great!
and i've voted for hannah ;)

Castor Pollux

A.Co said...

My vote is for CHARLY!!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Mode Junkie said...

my vote goes to charly! love her skirt!

xoxo

Lorien BeautyLove said...

i love hannahs' stay ups!