"Life isnt about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself"

I saw that on a poster while I was in Egypt. It was totally random, not an advertisement or anything, someone had just printed it off in black and white and stuck it around the town, it really made me smile :) Anywaayyyy, back to fashion, and i'm finally back from my hol! I promise I'll reveal the contest winners, I worked out two awesome runner-up prizes, so check back this week to find out!

Dont you loveeeeeeee my new shoesies? They're amazing vintage Dr Martens I got on eBay for £42. I have a feeling they will be featured a lot more in the future :)

Scarf - Alexander McQueen circa eBay

White Top - Topshop

Dr Martens - eBay

Jeans - Topshop

Sunglasses - Portobello Market

Sorry its not a particularly exciting haul, just got these beauties in the post and wanted to show them off! :) Oh and theres a new layout as I fancied a change, but i'm still playing about with it, so sorry if everything goes a bit crazy if your looking at the page in the next week!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

oh i love the doc's and your new banner. They're awesome

xx

www.littleragdoll1.blogspot.com

xoLauraox09 said...

Love the Docs and the new layout!
I am in love with your hair <3 <3
I wish I could get mine to go like that! :(

starsandshoes.blogspot.com

Daphne said...

Looove the boots. ♥

LinzeeLove said...

Can't get over how much you look like Kristen Stewart LOl!! :)

heartshapedbruise. said...

Pretty new layout :)

Love your Doc Martens - they're quite amazing!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Julie said...

i think i might just have to steal those doc martins, theyre gorgeous!

Julie@ http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/
xxx

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

You look gorgeous, and the boots are YUM! :)

P.S. If you haven't already, please enter my lovely contest HERE ♥♥

Emma Jade said...

those docs are great :) those glasses look fab on you too!
xxx

Josie Tyrell said...

Very much like the new layout

x Josie

SOFiA! said...

Love it! ♥
New follower. Hope you can be one too! :P

H A N N A H ♥ said...

LOVE IT!
& the gorgeous new layout :)

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx