Grandad Jumper

Arghhh I have work in 15 minutes!! I'm so bad, why do I leave my updates so late? Whhyyyyy :(

Well anywho I need to get you guys back on side after being gone a week, so I did some special pics outside - I'm going to try to do this more often, as its the only way I get a reasonable quality from my camera and it was fun :) But I feel like a weirdo self-timing my camera in my backgarden so I wait till everyones gone and I sneak out LOL :)

Grandad Jumper - Vintage
Horse Skirt - Topshop
Wayfarers - Portobello Market
Dr Martens - eBay
Bag - Charity shop

New layout is done, I promise I won't be messing around with it anymore apart from little things in the sidebar etc. Ummmm what else is there...Giveaway results this week, plus a fashion competition to celebrate 100 followers (even though it was like a week ago and I'm still not done with my 50 follower giveaway, but I did promise!) So dont go anywheree!



Oooo and before I forget, I wanted to tell you guys I was asked to become an Aussie Angel! Its majorly in part to my gorgeous friend Hannah of London Rose who recommended my blog to them :) Thank you sweetie! So I look forward to the famous events i've heard so much about, and meeting all the bloggers I love in person!

Lovelovelove
Charlie ♥

27 comments:

Some Style... said...

cute outfit..love the bag and the shoes! oh, and that panda Tattoo very, sweet! ;)

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

such a cute outfit! I seriously want some dr martens so bad!! xx

heartshapedbruise. said...

Lovely outfit - amazing jumper & I'm rather in love with your bag, what a great shape it is!

Congratulations on becoming an Aussie Angel :)

Hope you weren't late for work!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Lauren Hockey said...

Your tattoo is amazing! The outfit is cute too :)

I've just started my blog, I'd love it if you could link me or even just follow...it's only 3 days old but I'm hoping to post everyday!

www.the-details-in-the-fabric.blogspot.com

Lauren xx.

Fashion Wh0re said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT...Love the new layout and CONGRATS on becoming an Aussie Angel ;)

xoLauraox09 said...

Love the new layout..and your jumper....and your bag...and your whole outfit!
<3

starsandshoes.blogspot.com

Emma Jade said...

ive been looking for a good grandad jumper for about a year.. theyre just all so scratchy!
Your tattoo is AWESOME!
xxx

Julie said...

I love that jumper! and the skirt it gorgee.
+ your tattoo, its so cute i haven't seen anything like it before actually haha

Julie@ http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/
xxx

Jessie said...

Love the outfit! The Tattoo is amazing I have a shirt with that panda on it :)

xx
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Josie Tyrell said...

Oh Congrats!

And love the backyard shots! If you act all casual about taking photos of yourself it wont be so weird to others?!

x Josie

Charlotte said...

awesome tattoo chick! x

Melissa said...

great docs!! love the tattoo! congrats on the Aussie Angels :)

xx

kumar said...

after such a long time back i saw you you changed alot

but good,
your hairstyle changed, nice foot wear
nice glasses
cute top
great



http://movies-24.blogspot.com/

Serina said...

I've like fallen in love with your blog!! Looking forward to more posts + now following!! :)

Serina x

Anna Katrina said...

super cute outfit!

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

There is nothing that I don't love about this look. Everything about it just screams amazing - tres fabulous! And I love your panda tattoo - so cute!! :)

Deepali said...

Love the outfit, even more in love with that bag!

http://takeawalkintomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

that sweater is AMAZING!!!! i love it so much.
ChaiLoveVintage

H A N N A H ♥ said...

Charlie I actually LOVE this outfit. GORGEOUS! so cute & quirky, and I really want the DM boots!

& you're welcomeeeee for the Aussie thing! I only reccommended you, it's because your blog is so amazing that they asked :)
I'm in the long hair tribe too, we're gonna have so much fun! YAY!


LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

H A N N A H ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...

your blog is lovelyy! I really like your style girl. ♥ the brown docs!! you look grungy goooood

Aimee said...

your DMs look awesome!! and loving the outfit as well :)
xoxo

fashionicing.blogspot.com

Christie Brewington said...

oh i love the shoes :)
in reply to your comment about the pictures, i use a website called www.picnik.com its a free quick editing website and there are loadsa effects! its great! someone recommended it to me :)

xxx
LOVELOVE.

TheStrawberryFields said...

A cool grungry look,i love the boots with the skirt.

Teresa said...

So cute! I like the skirt with the big jumper!

Julia said...

I love those Docs!

Little Birds Words said...

Ok, So now i'm in Love with your Boots! And your Tattoo is pretty!
I have to follow you now,lol!

x

http://littlebirdswords.blogspot.com/