Boy's clothes


I went into Primark looking for some comfy oversized stuff, and found these babies! I've been wearing my ex boyfriends tracksuit bottoms and hoody for a while and they are so cush but it felt a bit weird...so i'm glad I got round to this! I used to shop for my ex's presents in Primark (he never knew the difference and I was a pikey haha) and its all really cheap and really comfy! This is a huge upside to being a boy methinks. So I got this oversized maroon college jumper and grey rugby cardigan;

Maroon Jumper - Primark
Vest - Topshop
Cardigan - Primark
Shorts - River Island

I am aware my eyes look weird...the red eye removal on my photo editing software makes you actually create another eyeball to stick over your own...this is the closest to normal I could get!
And yes, another blog layout! Last time I promise! I'm pleased with this one, its come a long way since my crappy grey background with my mug as the header haha :) Tell me what you think!

Charlie ♥

17 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the new layout! I get bored with my layouts really easily so I'm always changing mine too :) And I love those outfits.. I love anything oversized lol. very cute. xx

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
such.is-jaHnice said...

Yay boys clothes! Mmmm I am forever stealing my bfs jumpers and jackets to wear as oversized tips or dresses haha !
I really love that maroon jumper, looks so comfy !!
Your so pretty my dear and I didn't notice the eye thing until you mentioned it hehe that's pretty awesome how it fixes up the red eye problem by replacing it hehe - what software do you use?
You've inspired me to change me blog layout now, I've had it for too long so maybe I need to put some more life into it hehe

xoxo

Valerie said...

I love your distressed denim shorts. Great outfit!

xo
Valerie

Viv said...

way to make boy clothes look chic :)


love these outfits!!



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

holly said...

omg i need the shorts! were they that short when you bought them or did you cut them? (:,X

xoLauraox09 said...

You make boys clothes look stylish :)
I LOVE the new layout! Its looks so great <3

starsandshoes.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

i love oversized boy clothes!! you look great here!

xx

Brunch girls said...

We love these looks! Especially the gray cardigan, we need a Primark in America asap!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Boys clothes are the best! I honestly believe that boyfriends exist solely for us to be able to steal their clothes! You look adorable!

LOVING your new layout - it's cheerful, vibrant, and fun!! :)

Emma Jade said...

i love buys clothes too! especially hoodies :)
Great new layout hun!
xxx

* Reena Rai * said...

I love wearing oversize clothes, but genuine boys clothes are better theyre all worn in and cosy!

Fashion Wh0re said...

i love your outfit and the new look of your blog..

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

haha boys clothes are the best! I love stealing from my bf's wardrobe! :) You look super cute! :)

Following you for more! :)

H A N N A H ♥ said...

yayyyy boys clothes! I'm always in my ex bfs clothes... maybe I should invest in some mens clothes that didnt belong to him? haha!
you look gorgeous as always :)

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!

ooooh & do you have twitter? I just joined: twitter.com/hannahmayrose_x

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

ALEXA - ALEXANDRA said...

Uhh hot :)
haha you look good even in boys clothes, i like them cause they are sooo comfortablee

xoxo

Georgia said...

I love your mens primark cardigan! I' always shopping in mens primark :) (Although I do find it more expensive for equal crapness quality)
It would be mine