The Stars and Stripes and Very Ripped Tights

Hey guys another quick one because i'm supposed to be picking my friend up for a chinese...like now, LOL. And she lives 15 minutes away, wow I suck :)

Pink Tee - New Look
Americano Shorts - Topshop
Ripped Tights - DIY
Worker Boots - eBay
Stockings - Topshop

This outfit was a bit crazy and mis-matched, I dont know if it was too much? The ripped tights look so bad, I took this at the end of the day where they had gone a bit crazy but they looked soooo good when i did them this morning, oh well! Apparently theres a trick with clear nail polish so they dont make one huge hole but I didn't have time!

I am in LOVE with these shorts if you've been following this long you may have seen them on my Topshop wishlist waaaaay way back, can't believe they are now actually in my wardrobe! The second pic of them I took a couple of days ago which is why the outfit is different :)

Also how cute is my new blackberry? I definitely need a new case but its so adorable! And purple! And I love how coincidentally this pic shows my old shitty Samsung flung face down on the bed LOL.
And I dropped my old phone in the toilet incase you were wondering why I had the crappy Samsung, i'm not some kind of phone caveman :)

26 comments:

Fashion Wh0re said...

i love your outfit cute shorts..and i love your blackberry mines is purple too but its not that model..oh and your nails are cute ;)

xoLauraox09 said...

I really really really want them shorts!

starsandshoes.blogspot.com

Fashion Wh0re said...

btw i added your giveaway to my post on my blog

Georgie said...

I didnt realise you could get coloured blackberry's! Ooo I want! he he I have tagged you for a beautiful blogger award! :) Peace & Love x

Pippa said...

I might be getting a blackberry!!! How awesome are they? Are they easy?
Award on my blog :)
Thanks for the comment!! xox

Kim said...

I love those shorts! Cool blog!! :D

H A N N A H ♥ said...

CHARLIEEEEE I just LOVE this!
Those shorts are amazing, and pairing them with the ripped tights and slouchy vest was such a perfect choice.

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

amy@flyingakite.blogspot.com said...

Wow your shoes, ripped tights, and boots sing a perfect melody. I love it!


love always :)
hope to hear from you

xo amyy!

Melissa said...

ammmazing shorts! i love them teamed with the ripped tights and worker boots!


xx

Miri said...

Very cute shorts! I don't mind ripped tights, you can pull this look off so well!

I hope Hedwig's ok somewhere too. And yes, it is my house... well my mums house lol

Kelly said...

Those shorts are fabulous and the ripped tights are matched perfectly. Love the outfit.
Kelly

jacquelinemay said...

oh my what fantastic shorts! absolutely love. I WANT YOUR PHONE & your nails too... im in love with the colour purple! stunning blog, very cute. x


http://jacqueline-may.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

That outfit is definitely not too much - quite the contrary, it is absolutely phenomenal, my love! As is your new BlackBerry - I'm obsessed with mine, as well! Though my BlackBerry is black, not purple. Loving how your nails match your new phone!! :)

its simple love said...

I love this! I don't think many could pull this look off but I think you do it well. You are gorgeous.

p.s. don't forget to enter my Peruvian Feather Earring GIVEAWAY at itssimplelove.blogspot.com

Rachael

its simple love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pippa said...

Yeah im kinda worried about the keys but so excited about everything else on it :)

Irène said...

Adorable shorts!

apple said...

THE SHORTS ♥

http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

kumar said...

funny shorts


you looks cute

did you made designs on ur tights
very funny

knk said...

cutest outfit,

can i make some holes on ur tights

u looks great

mel said...

I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR SHORTS!!!!
sorry but they are so awesome..you have such cool clothes! i also love your dres in the prev post
x

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

great outfit, the shorts and tights are a hot combo

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think .. follwing u

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Brunch girls said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!
Couldn't help but follow!

http://brunchatbarneys.blogspot.com/

isidora!!! said...

Heeey! i love your shorts !!!


hey follow me !!
http://isidora-novoa.blogspot.com/

frances said...

i was so tempted by those bad boy shorts x

Anonymous said...

its sony ericson i used to have it
and now i have the same blackberry as youu
!!
i love itt