the day i went on an adventure to the seaside.


Whats up homies! Yet again I have to rush this as i'm running out for a chinese!

Me and my friend Sarah decided to embrace this amazing weather and go on an adventure to Southend on Sea :) You are in for a treat, as this is possibly my FAVOURITE SKIRT IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER. I got it in Topshop about 2 years ago for £60, and its probably my best purchase ever. Its so beautiful, you cant really see well, but its got running horses all over it and an attached leather belt, so cute! The rest of my outfit isnt so interesting as the skirt is so detailed i try not to outstage it! I just wore a plain long sleeved top and plain grey cardigan from H&M, and my plum Converses. I later wore my khaki River Island parka when it got a bit chilly :)

I also couldnt resist doing a bit of shopppeeeeeeen, so I will save a post of my purchases for tomorrow. Catch you then! ♥

P.S. SORRY I LOOK LIKE A FAT DISGUSTING DOG LOL!

11 comments:

Jessica Lucy said...

:O you look amazing!

heartshapedbruise. said...

You in no way look fat, or disgusting, or like a dog. Just get that out the way!

I may have mentioned this before, but I'm so jealous of your hair colour, it's beautiful!

Hope you had a great day trip & enjoy your Chinese.

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

PS. Looking forward to seeing your purchases asap!

kirstyb said...

love love love the skirt - it looks fab teamed with converse xxxxxx

Miri said...

I like the skirt, the print on it is so creative and I've never seen anything like it before! (L) I also love the good old pink chucks =)

Hannah ♥ said...

Ahhh that skirt is adorable! I'm so jealous!

Looks like such a great day out :)

& you don'tttt look like a fat digusting dog haha! Don't be silly!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

Wowwee I loev your outfit! I love that skirts abit *too* much aha :) xxxx

SammyKins said...

the skirt is simply AMAZING! and your hair is just gorgeous so dont be a silly willy!! i love southend.. during the day LOL
love sammy
www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
xxxx

Charly said...

Loovee the skirt,is it Josie Where are you now in Topshop concessions? Their stuffs gorgeous nearly bought one very similar a while ago wish I had now!x

http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com/

SammyKins said...

Hello gorgeous! there is an award waiting for you on my blog! Check it out its SO awesome! Love Sammy

www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
xxxx

sarah xo said...

You do not look fat or disgusting! you are gorgeous and your style is so cute! In fact I do have an award for you! :)

xx

Charly said...

There is a blog award for you on my blog :)

Charlyx

http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com/