bags ♥


Everyyy girl has an accessory that they are obsessed with. Apart from clothes, I have to say, I have an unhealthy obsession with bags. And scarfs. And I have a lot of shoes...

Okay, scratch that last part :) ♥

Jane Shilton Floral sling bag - eBay

Black Faux Snakeskin handbag - Charity shop

Red and Black Knitted shoulder bag - Topshop

Black Faux Snakeskin sling bag - Charity shop

Pink and Black Dogtooth bag - eBay circa Topshop

Leather Lion motif shoulder bag - eBay circa New York Vintage

Sorry I'm too damn lazy to do an outfit post, I'll do one next time! Trust me its such an effort lol!

11 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

Ha! "Apart from clothes, I have to say, I have an unhealthy obsession with bags. And scarfs. And I have a lot of shoes..."
I actually could've written that! Plus jewellery. & nail varnish. Hmm..!
Nice collection of bags you've got there :)

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

fashionjunkie said...

Some lovely bags you have there! I agree with the above post, your opening line sounds just like me...

www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

Hannah ♥ said...

You have the nicest collection of bags, wow! I'm very jealous of the first one, and the 4th one.... all of them really!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

beckyxoxo said...

Wow you do have a lot of bags ! And they're all so lovely ! Well , I have an obsession with shoes but I don't have money to buy them so I just think about them everyday . Haha .

liyana said...

i love ur lion motif bag :):)

pretty bohemian feeli

http:??moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

simi said...

i have to agree with the above posts i too do think i have an unhealthy obsession with bags. i still cant get over how gorgeous the floral print and the one with the lion are.
they all look amazing.
<3
simi.

www.poem-without-words.blogspot.com

Frankieee said...

Your bag with the lion on is really cute, very vintagey :D x

Festy said...

Wow, cool bags!!! I like they!
xoxo
Festy
http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

Miri said...

Amazing bag collection! I like how they are all different, there's something for every occasion =D xx

F Blog said...

ahh you have a good collection going here!! i have an obsession with bags too.. and shoes hah

xoLauraox09 said...

Love the last bag ! :)
I <3 Ebay ;D

starsandshoes.blogspot.com