SERIOUS ADVICE NEEDED! ♥

Arghhh I need serious help! I am so torn about this!
The amazing and horribly unaffordable Abercrombie is having a 75% off sale, making its items actually within my price range.
So I want a new coat/hoody for Uni seeing as I'll be up North and chilly so i'm stocking up on winter clothes! And I won't be able to afford this when I'm a student!


So I narrowed it down to these three choices. The down/fur lined ones are £65 and the burgundy one is £45. Do you think the fur ones are nice though? Or that they'll look a bit chavvy seeing as the whole inside of the hood is fur?

Which one would you choose if any? ♥

I told you i'm obsessed with burgundy :)
I will do an outfit post later, dont worry ♥

10 comments:

Christie Brewington said...

i love all of them. i dont blame you for being a bit stuck. the burgandy ones with th fur in the hood looks really cool and would keep your warm too so my vote is for the burgandy fur lined one :).
thank you for commenting on my blog. :). by all means do the post on your wall, it looks quite cool from your last post so i will pop by later and check it out :)

I love your blog :D


Love&&Peace

xx

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

I actually really love the grey one, but the burgundy fur lined one is cute too :)

What uni are you going to?

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Charlie ♥ said...

leeds probably. have you ever been? it is actually AMAZING, the fashion there is like london, which is why i feel in love with it :) and no chavs...basically heaven ♥

sarah xo said...

Hey darling...the blush ombre is called Ripe Peach from M.A.C (It came out with the Spring Colour 2 Forecast Collection).

I like the last one the most because I love the colour and I only suggest maybe not getting the fur (as cute as it is) cause you don't know if you will like that style forever and you want somthing that you can have for a long long time.However, in the end it's really up to you and what you like and want. x]

xx

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love them all But i think that second one is Cute..The ones with the fur is better so pick one of those..I Love abercrombie too but the only thing i don't like is that damn deer or whatever that is on the clothes..

Leia said...

Hmm, I think I'd choose fur-lined...

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

haha thanks for the comment - made me laugh! I'm a size 8/10 but just love certain things REALLY oversized I guess... The bigger and slouchier the better! Looks awesome with tight leggings or bare legs :)

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

I kind of like the last one myself - the preppy crest is what sold me!! :)

cody said...

like the first :D

codyjune.com