Outfit post ♥


I'm a dirty liar! Sorry didn't do a post yday, was sooooooo tired just collapsed into bed after getting home. I'm about to do the same now so i'll make this quick!

You'll notice for a start that these aren't polaroids, partly because im too lazy but also because i thought it might be getting annoying? Please let me know which you prefer!

Okay so I got this cute denim jacket (from Primark of all places) and I layered it over the top of a little blue lace dress I got from one of the New Look Boutiques which are only in the larger stores. I wore my scarf because it was freezing today, I love these flower ones which have started going around, although I know not everyone is a fan! I wanted to keep it simple because there was a lot going on, so I wore my military boots from eBay.

Too tired to write anymore, i'll catch you guys later! ♥

15 comments:

Hannah ♥ said...

you look amazing! LOVE this, it may even be my fave out of all your outfits so far :)

I love the polaroids but these photos are clearer, and it also makes your header stand out a lot more.

im looking forward to our photo shoot! x

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

heartshapedbruise. said...

That scarf is so pretty.
& I LOVE the boots. & the dress in fact. Ok, so, looks like I'm a fan of this outfit!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Claire said...

I did like the polaroids.. but i prefer these ones. I love how messy your hair is - messy yet perfectly put together.

Melissa said...

I agree that these photos are clearer than the polaroids.
That scarf is adorable. I've always loved florals (:

xx, Melissa
www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

Oskar said...

your boots are just perfect. coupled with the florals on the scarf and the light denim jean jacket (and the pretty colours of your room)...just a fantastic look

Pippa Artus said...

CUTE jacket :) Want it big time!

Dont know if you'll be interested, but take a look at the top on my giveaway. Maybe you'll win :)
www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

Miri said...

I really do like that dress! I like the balance of girly and military-ness

bloo. said...

pretty !

xoxo.
bloo.

Christie Brewington said...

love the scarf and the military jacket!!! jealous much!
thankyou for your lovely comment :) i love my horsey jumper!!!
ive heard nothing about this shoot?
??

Love&&Peace

xx

Marcell-a said...

aw, the scarf!
i have a piece just like that, in a darker blue color without the flowers. there's only one flower in mine. :)

cool :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Adorable outfit! I love the dress, especially. :) And those boots are pretty fab! Is that your room?! How pretty is that??? :P

Cherry Pullinger said...

I've just come across your blog and it's really lovely, I love your outfit in this post!

Cafe Fashionista said...

This is the best outfit EVER! And I'm fully obsessed with your scarf - it is gorgeous!! :)

kavita@iheartvintagex said...

I LOVE those booties, And I have that flower scarf in red, I love them (L) they are proper preeettty :) xxx

SammyKins said...

such a gorgeous outfit! i esp LOVE the chunky knit scarf :)
love sammy
www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
xxx