Outfit post ♥

Hellllooo lovelies, a more casual look today as I just went to college :) I'll start by saying please excuse my obesity and horrible side profile pic, was in a huge rush as i'm going out in a tic!
Soo the floral top is from Topshop, the beige hoodie from New Look and the khaki jacket, of course, from River Island. The grey stockings are Primark dealies and the gorg pochahontus fringed shoes from Primark too :)

My flower hairclip is from Accessorise, its so cute! And I added something extra, the ring and necklace I wear every day. Name necklaces are big right now, i've had this one since my eighteenth birthday and it was about £200, but there are some cheaper ones knocking around I'm sure! (Sorry about the green colour lol but you get the idea!)


Lovelovelove! ♥
Alsoooo, you see that little button to the right that says follow? Well, if you push it see what happens, its amazing! :O
Nah i'm kidding, but if you like the blog, please follow, and i'll always return the favour, just ask! :) xx

10 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Your hair accessories always make me happy - I have to buy some like that. And I'm loving your jacket - such a fabulous shape and color. Am now following you, darling!! :)

kimee said...

i love your bag, shoes, and accessories! cutee

Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

OOooh I love your flower clip!!

Diya said...

cute polaroids and welcome to the blogosphere! :D

visit my new blog at: http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Hannah ♥ said...

Oh I adore this! You look so adorable! & the parka gives the pretty, girly, floral look a bit of a grunge edge :) love it!

I got your email about doing a shoot and would loveeee to! I've replied x

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Miri said...

I have been looking everywhere for a ring like that! Its so hard to find anyway. Love you flower headpiece =)

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Great blog! Original style!
I think im gonna follow you;-), feel free to return the favor if you like.
Love the way you post your pic's.

www.donlikefashion.tk

kirstyb said...

that dress is gorge - love your outfit/bag and hair piece is my fave xoxoxox

Milly. said...

Ahh I just came across your blog and really like it. [I'm following you btw! :)]

Also I'm good friends with Kirstyyy (above), Hannah and others like Sammy of Living In Sin and I can see them all in your sidebarr!!

I love the necklaces xxx

Shanelle said...

I love your all outfits :D
Great blog:)
xoxo