Outfit post! (and an obsession with polaroids) ♥

Yeah...I have developed an unhealthy obsession with making these polaroid things...please tell me if their annoying or if you prefer the other way I post pictures!
I'm wearing my new khaki River Island Parka ^^, and my new jeggings from H&M. The cardigan was an eBay find, its an oversized grandad cardi and its amazing!
I kept nice and cozy in my Ugg boots. I hate that they have become a symbol of chav culture, because I think they look awesome with the right look (and they are so, unbelievably comfortable)
Looks like there will be a lot more mirror pics as I still havent found the cable for my own camera...I should probably be productive this evening and clean my room to search for it...

Nahh.

3 comments:

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

As much as I hate Ugg boots, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, I love them with this look!

I have a grandad cardi like that - aren't they the best?!

But anywayy! Quite simply, you look amazing :)

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

streetlighteyes said...

Love that look so much :D
And keep the polaroids, they look awesome
xx

Diya said...

I love polaroids too!!!!


PS I would love it if you dropped by my new blog!! <3

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/