Hello Sunshine ♥

This is just a quickie one as i'm off out in a sec! The outfit looks not nearly as good in photos, but I pretty much threw it together at the last minute!

I'm wearing a blue top from Primark, which was originally a batwing top that I customised. Over that a H&M basic grey cardi, and a pair of shorts I got at a charity shop. The grey stockings are from Primark, and the grey brogues are from River Island.

At the end of this I felt very...well, grey, so I added on a bright red belt I also got at a charity shop. I kept snug with my River Island Parka.

This is another outfit which I will pay for weather-wise, but nevermind. Maybe its a bit overdone? Its a shame I dont have any plain shorts that would have gone with this better!

Love love love! ♥

P.S. If you were wondering, I'm definitely going with one of the fur lined hoodies from my previous post, just dunno what one yet! Unfortunatly it means digging into my car insurance money...but thats what overdrafts are for, right? :)

13 comments:

Victoria said...

This is a great look on you - wish I could pull it off xx

Pippa Artus said...

Love the stockings :)
Want to follow me and I'll follow you?? :)
xox

heartshapedbruise. said...

Thanks for commenting me back :)
I really like this outfit - although, didn't you freeze!? Wish I could pull off long socks, but I so couldn't. Really like the flash of colour with the belt.

Anyway, thanks again.

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

dressed to please said...

nice blog! :D I LIKE IT

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
http://dressedtoplease.blogspot.com/

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

nice weekend & kisssssss from germany ;*)

Melissa said...

These pictures look so retro. I love them :)
I'm going to follow your blog <3

xx, Melissa
www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

Charmaine Li said...

perfect casual-cool look :)

SammyKins said...

such a cute preppy look! and you look gorgeous as usual! love it :)

love sammy

www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com

xxx

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

Yes that is DEFINITLEY what overdrafts were made for! You'll regret it if you don't buy one of those!

You look so cute! All the layering is just perfect :)

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Abbie B-C said...

Blair Waldorf eat your heart out!

VERY cute look. If only I had the confidence to wear something like that.

xx A xx

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam buy valium roche online - how to order valium online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no rx buy tramadol online no prescription overnight - proven places to buy tramadol online

Anonymous said...

buy ambien cr no prescription buy generic ambien online no prescription - order ambien online canada

Anonymous said...

buy discount ambien buy ambien online reviews - how to order ambien online