hair dye is a wonderful thing

I'm a ginge! I had done red before but it faded out and I was too lazy to redo it, but I finally got around to it! I'd muchmuchmuch rather be blonde but since I can't, I want to at least have hair that stands out, rather than my usual mousey brown :| This was such a random day. My friend was stressed out about something so we went to the zoo a half hour away from us. I love the zoo, though I haven't been for at least a couple of years! Sorry about the dodgy quality pics, I would have done my polaroid special, but cba :)
I would have done an outfit post, but my outfit was pretty much the same as the other day as its the warmest! I will do an outfit post tomorrow, promiseeeee :) ♥
For now, enjoy my few select favourites of the day!



xxx



Yes, this zoo had dinosaurs.

7 comments:

Miri said...

I love red hair! I got lazy too, so now my red hair is super light brown lol, best colour though.

BTW, I wanna steal that meerkat, it looks so cuddly =P

heartshapedbruise. said...

That's not ginge! I love that hair colour - suits you.
I'm an official real life ginge - although it's more blonde at the mo..

What zoo is that? I was like, "woah a dinosaur!!?" - it's late, forgive me!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Love the hair!
I go with highlights so that I don't have to worry so much about roots. I really would like to dye it completely blonde, though.

xx, Melissa
www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

Castor Pollux said...

nice pics :)
love this blog!

castorpollux

SammyKins said...

i wish i had the guts to do it red! aa your zoo trip looks like a laugh! that lemar in the light craddle is so cute!
love sammy
www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
xxxx

Hannah ♥ said...

oh wow, I loveee your hair like that! really suits you!

this looks like such a fun day out, and that meerkat is the cutest thing ever! haha :)

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Claire said...

i love your hair colour! reminds me of skins.